This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

2.19.2006

some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this

As Amado and I were dancing, he asked me which I enjoyed more my Junior prom or Senior prom, I answered "Junior prom"
Oh, wait, I changed my mind.
SENIOR PROM ROCKS!!!!
#####
I danced in the cotillion without tripping or my gown being stepped on. Okay, maybe once. #####
I heard my name being mentioned several times during the class will and testament. I actually don't like that. I just want to hear my name in the bequeathal of math skills or proficiency in computer. #####
In the class prophecy, I am a published writer. But aside from that, I want to be a doctor-engineer. ####
While everybody else was having their dinner, Faye, Jonee, Joanna and I decided to have our pictures taken. When we returned to the hall, everybody was already finished eating dinner

#####

picture perfect! oh, okay, not so perfect. #####

After that, the lights dimmed. First song. First dance. Like last year’s promenade, I didn’t dance during the first song. Oh, that is just sad. But wait, the next song is coming up. #####My first dance. #####

First dance ko si Aaron. #####

#####

#####

#####

#####

After that, #####. Wow talaga. Bakit ba ang swerte ko?! #####

#####

#####

Ngeks.#####
Nominated pala si Morris para sa Mr. Senior. Si Danya at Wilfredo and Mr. and Ms. Senior. #####

Tapos, sinayaw din ako ni Jorge, James at Bernard.

Tapos, Ladies’ Choice dance na! si Morris ang Lady’s choice dance ko. A tapang a girl! He told me he was kind of nervous during the announcement of Mr. and Ms. Senior. Akala nya kasi may question and answer! #####

#####

Tapos sinayaw ako ni Amado at Raymark. Si Raymark ang Mr. Wisdom at si Daphne ang Ms. Wisdom. #####

Eto ang unexpected: Ladies’ Choice ulit. Wala sa plano to a. #####“Dominick, ikaw na lang lady’s choice ko…” “ha! Eh di ginawa mo na akong palaman!” During the dance I just thanked him for #####

Tapos last 5 songs na. Wala nang gustong magsayaw sa akin. So technically, last dance ko si Dominick. #####

#####

Events during the prom were so unexpected. ##### Then I danced with ##### #####haha. It was a perfect prom, after all. I let that sink in for a while.

Then I went to get my prom souvenir from my adviser, Ma’am Garabiles. She told me “ay, nakita ko kanina kung sino ang kasayaw mo sa Lady’s Choice!”. I was like “oo nga, o diba, ma’am ang tapang ko!”

#####

As for me, I do not regret #####. I can look back and say that I don’t regret any of it. I can just sigh a relief that I have memories of my senior prom which I could cherish forever. I can recall every second of ##### without batting an eyelash – as if through somebody else’s eyes, I can see myself looking at #####. Like every magical moment is unfolding before my eyes. ##### close to me. I can recall the whole prom night with a big smile etched on my face. Words are not enough to describe how magical the prom is.

As sugarfree’s ‘prom’ goes, “ito na’ng gabing di malilimutan…”
(NOTE: ##### -means that some lines were deleted from my personal journal entry so as to protect the innocent, namely, me)

No comments: