This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

2.16.2006

Pre-prom jitters part 2

Iba pa rin talaga ang excitement ng first JS prom.
Hindi ako ganun ka-excited.
I somewhat feel guilty because of what I did today at our prom rehearsal. I was kind of worried that my partner in the cotillion, Benjoe would not show up during the prom. I mean, he hardly attends practices. Anyways, the remedy I thought of was to have a back-up partner. I was thinking of James or Morris. But it won't be that easy to convince them. Then I thought of Marvin. I thought he was okay because it'll be easy to teach him the steps and that he can ebe asily convinced. What I didn't realize was Ichie will be partnered with Marvin during the first part of the cotillion. I really feel bad since Ichie was already crying after the rehearsal. Please, benjoe, come to the prom tomorrow.
Nga pala, ###### is online right now. I am thinking of telling him that I'll ask him to dance with me during the Lady's choice dance. haha. baka maunahan eh. ay, wag na lang, dyahe. pano pag sabihin nyang ayaw nya. ngeks. pero gusto ko magsasayaw kami! aaacccckkkk!!!
magfoo-foot spa pa sana ako pero nakakatamad eh.

No comments: