This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

2.20.2006

The Procrastinator's Creed (aka MY creed)

1. I believe that if
anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never
move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush
into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my
deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect
to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the
possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my
obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable
regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the
probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly
zero.
8. If at first I don’t succeed, there is always next year.
9. I
shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my
mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or
write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse
excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more
insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater
task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is
wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget
about forever.



Quotes of the day

"Kung kaagaw ko ang lahat,
may pag-asa bang makilala ka?"
-Narda, Kamikazee
"(reading the text message)'Dj, I would like greet myself.' Kawawa naman 'to. wala man lang nakaka-alalang mag-greet sa kanya..."

No comments: