This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.28.2005

up namnama Part 2

Julius Calubayan is not juliuszvc. The Julius I saw in the regional seem to have a completely different personality from the person I chat with. He seem not to recognize me (maybe because he doesn’t look at my avatar/picture). And if I were to choose between Julius Calubayan and juliuszvc, I will choose juliuszvc. At least juliuszvc “talks” to me.


Something something. I can sense that Dianne Concepcion (one of the facilitators) and Julius has "something something". Faye and Jonee knows what I'm talking about. One time, I saw Julius wearing her stilleto shoes and Dianne was wearing his rubber shoes. arrgh. copycats. saw that thing in My Sassy Girl.

Anyways, I'll just share these pics:





czarina during the pamulinawen vocal solo contest





valerie and dennica





stolen shot of carlo (and jomar)





dennica and wesaye_15





julius and someone-I-Don't-Know



Julius Zeus Calubayan



julius zeus calubayan





at rizal park








lorma delegates





pahabol na pics (because I told faye and daphne i'd share these):



Gil Alexander dela VEga





follow the leader (Alex)



Lex (alex or Gil or lex, whatever you call him) at McDo

2 comments:

jVc said...

hi der, ei that's my brother, Julius Zeus Viloria Calubayan, hehehe, nice photos, puro stolen shots ah, galeng.

brokensunset said...

hello there. are you really his brother? [meron kasi akong gut feeling na you're one of my friends na nagtri-trip. hahaha] alam mo ba na ngayon ko lang nabasa ito? hahaha. more than a year after you posted this comment. I never really paid much attention to the comments. feeling ko kasi nobody reads my blog.