This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.27.2005

24th UP Namnama Sirib Quiz Show - Regional Level

It's all about frustrations...

not achieving my goal. I came to the regional level of the quiz show with a goal: to qualify for the Nationals. Valerie and Dennica were a bit just joking about it but I was serious. I want to go to the National level. Now, many may think that I have that goal just because I want to impress Julius. No, a big BIG no. Whatever acheivement I have, I have always done it for myself. Never for others, not even Julius. Aside from that, I also want to break that trend of always winning in division levels and not winning in the regionals.

not my 123%. On everything I work for (and everything I want to achieve), I always give my 123%. During the quiz show, I know I haven't given my 123%. I was feeling uncomfortable all the time because I have that fluid of the month that's making me irritable and not being able to move. I laso have headache. I think it's because the place is too hot. as in sobrang init. They think I'm kust faking it pero ang sakit naman talaga ng ulo ko eh.

yan muna for this morning. papasok muna ako sa school. tuloy ko later.

No comments: