This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.23.2005

my weakness = boys

My Weaknesses = Boys

Whatever planning I do, things will always be unpredictable for me. Very unpredictable.

Last night, this was how I pictured today’s turn out of events: I will go to school and the first person I’ll see is Julius. He’ll smile as he remembers me as the “Lorma girl” he chats with. And with that smile, I know that I can just take on anything that could happen. Our team will emerge as champion in the Sirib quiz show. Then, Julius and I will see each other again in the regional, wherever they’re holding it.

This was what REALLY happened: I arrived in school at 8:00, an hour late from my schedule. Julius was not the first facilitator I saw. There were only three facilitators: Ate Celeste, Ate Aleli and a girl whom I assume to be Ate Cheryll. Where the hell is Julius?!!!!

After that, the contest went on – Extemporaneous Speaking (Haly), Vocal Solo (Czarina), Poster making (Ericson), Essay Writing (Filipino – Ada, English – Ces). After these contests, there was still no sight of Julius. The eliminations for the quiz bee were held before the debate. We were top3 and we qualified for the finals.

Then during the debate between CKC and Lorma, my attention was caught by this guy in black shirt – the same guy who I saw yesterday; the same guy I ran after yesterday. I started to think if I just disregard his being skinny, he might actually look cute. Ang lakas pala ng dating nya sa malayuan (cause we were seated at the back). wow. astig.

Then, all of a sudden, it was like de javu - like last year when my eyes were kind of fixated to Julius. This time, it was fixated to mr.black-shirt. ha! I don't even know his name.

After the debate, Faye talked to me and said (to my surprise, actually) "ayi, diba yung naka-black na lalaki sa malayuan, may itsura". then we did the usual thing "aaaaaccckkk!!" a language friends know. haha. supre kilig.

After that, we had the finals for the quizbee. First match was Lorma vs. BNHS (ung 1st place dun sa elimanations0 and fortunately, we won. haha. 1 win. during that round, mr.black-shirt was seating behind me. how cute. I kept on looking at him while pretending to be looking at the skirt. gwapo talaga.

then we lost to BHC and we won over SLC. haha. 2wins. In the end, we were tied with SLC, 2 wins each. There was a sudden death match and I thank God that Valerie answered that question! hay, thank you talaga Lord! we were the champion! haha. finally, a gold UP Namnama medal. thank you po uli, Lord!

Then I did the most supidest thing. (but as I write this, I don't really consider it stupid). I borrowed Mr. Sansano's phone and on my first attempt, i took a picture of Mr.black-shirt. pero ang blurd. give up na ako. agad.

tapos daphne offered na picturan daw nya yung guy for me. nagtako ako kaagad. syet! ayos naman yung nakuha nila. hahaha...

di ako matahimik. i need to know his name.

No comments: