This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.22.2005

false alarm

The person I was expecting to see today didn’t attend the elimination round of the UP Namnama Sirib Quiz Show. You know the one I’m talking about: Julius. Funny though as my friends (Faye, Jonee, Ichie and Phia) are kind of anticipating him. I mean, I’ve always talked about him. I guess they just want to see who is this Julius guy making Ayi go head over heels. Though not obvious, there was too much excitement over this whole thing. I guess I got carried away.

I was in the library, reviewing. Hey, how can I concentrate reviewing when there’s this thought on my mind that the man of my dreams is just a few meters away from me? How can I concentrate when I know that in a few minutes, I will the see the guy who gave me the “sparks” the first time I saw him? I know I’m just exaggerating but come on, this is what too much admiration does to you. I am really like this when I’m H2 (hyper and “high”.

Anyways, back to the story. I was reviewing in the library when Faye entered and said “Ayi, labas ka. May lalaki. Matangkad. Naka-black.” My mind was right away triggered. Oh gosh. That has to be Julius. So, I went out of the room! The guy was nakatalikod! He was walking in the stairs! I followed him. I practically had to run after him. Nakaka-dismaya nga lang when I saw his face. Umabot pa talaga kami sa canteen. False Alarm. Hindi yun si Julius.

Tinawanan ako ni Valerie nung hapon.

This afternoon, we watched the debate prelims. Lorma and CKC won. They’ll be in the finals tomorrow. The tall-black-shirt guy was there. While Lorma and BHC were debating, I had a theory: Maybe I was wrong about Julius.

Maybe I was wrong about Julius? Maybe, all this time, I have been talking to a completely different person. Gosh, nakakatakot to. Malay nyo, yung lalaki pala kanina, si juliuszvc talaga sya. Malay mo, yung nakita kong cute na facilitator ng UP Namnama last year ay hindi si Julius. Hindi Julius ang pangalan nya. At yung lalaking nakita ko ngaun, sya talaga si Julius. Aaaaacckkkk!!!! Wag po, pls.

1 comment:

jVc said...

hello der, nice story abt. my brother. hehehehe