This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.31.2005

My Birthday wishlist

[DISCLAIMER: I stated writing this list a few weeks ago. And I just kept on adding until the list is filled with 23 items.]

My Birthday Wishlist:

1. admission to the University of the Philippines-Diliman (qualification for BS Chemical Engineering)
2. admission to the University of the Philippines-Diliman (qualification for BS Computer Engineering)
3. admission to the University of the Philippines-Diliman
4. admission to Ateneo de Manila University (qualification for BS Chemistry with Applied Computer Systems)
5. admission to Mapua Institute of Technology (qualification for BS Biotechnology, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
6. qualification for the INTARMED program of UP
7. salutatorian (or valedictorian) for LCSSHS class of 2006
8. the same or higher grades for 2nd quarter.
9. manalo kami sa 24th UP Namnama Annual Sirib Quiz Show - Provincial Level
10. Manalo kami sa 24th UP Namnama Annual Sirib Quiz Show - Regional Level
11. Kausapin ako ni Julius sa Sirib quiz show sa Laoag!
12. I-greet ako ni Julius sa birthday ko (kasi na-greet ko naman sya nung birthday nya)
13. maging close friends or friends kami ni zeus
14. If ever bibigyan ako ni Julius ng chatmate (ulit), sana bigyan nya ako ng mga 17-19-year-old lang
15. matapos namin yung school paper on time (para sa DSPC)
16. ma-abolish ang pagre-require ng thesis
17. bank account (ATM card yey!)
18. brand new digicam (preferably Canon digital IXUS, ung red, 7 megapixels - ang cute kasi eh)
19. new keyboard (preferably Logitech or A4tech)
20. DSL subscription (kahit for one year lang!)
21. digital video camera (preferably panasonic or sony. 8 megapixels. kontento na ako dun)
22. black and color ink for HP3745 and canon PIXMA 1000
23. new bed

obviously, #9 is granted (thank you, Lord!) and #10 & #11 was denied. arrrgh. I still can't remove that thought on my mind. why was he like that? he acted as if he doesn't know me!

haha. but I now have a theory why he acted like that. haha. my fault, I know.

No comments: