This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

11.01.2005

happy halloween

but, this post is not about halloween...

a few minutes ago, I was looking up at random keepsakes from my "mahiwagang baul". here are some things I've found:




this was the diary I had for October-November 2004. I took a pic of my entry on October 23 and October 27. That was during the UP Namnama Quiz Show - Provincial level and Regional level.

October 23 - I met a cutie today. Yes, in the UP Namnama Quiz show. He's one of the facilitators. I don't know his name or anything else about him except for the fact that he's taking up Engineering. I'm guessing he's 18 years old. plus he has nice hair. at cute pa sya pag nakatalikod. anyways, I'm telling this to anyone else because they make fun of it

October 27 - Since we were sitting near the score board, I can see that the facilitators are also solving. And one of them was - JULIUS!! You know, the guy I was talking about the last time. That's him - Julius! He's taking up Civil Engineering at (I'd like to emphasize) UP Diliman. Pretty impressive....







hinalungkat ko ang mga dati ko pang diary at inubos ko ang post-it notes ko sa kaka-comment sa mga pinag-susulat ko




eto naman mga calendar na I make every month (obvious ba?) simula nung feb 2005, yung mga calendars ko eh color-coded na, according to the "mood of the month". nung feb, pink kasi nga prom. nung october 2005, green kasi that's my fave color kala ko kasi pinaka-masaya ng october. clearly, I was wrong.


P.S. nasa holy garden kami kanina. may nakita ako. naka-shorts at black shirt. (mali yang iniisip nyo) nakita ko si Jp.

No comments: