This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.19.2005

he's here

he's here... he's here... no, not in our house. but he is here in La Union. Julius is here in San Fernando. (i don't know where their house is).
This is the first tuesday when he isn't online. plus he hasn't checked his Friendster account in like two days (eh he logs in at Friendster like every 24 hours.)

maybe, he and his UPN colleagues are preparing na for the Sirib Quiz Show. I'm so nervous. I'm so excited. I'm crazed. I'll see him na kasi eh! pero di ko feel ung Sirib Quiz show this year cause we'll be the host school. and pangit ng aura. Parang di ka naki-contest. I feel as though na-excuse lang ako sandali sa class. pinababa sa ground at nag-quiz show. un lang. basta. iba ang aura pag yung school mo ay host school. pero hayaan na nga natin basta makikita ko si Julius!!

No comments: