This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

4.10.2006

long time no post

APRIL 3, 2006 – GRADUATION DAY

Most people have mixed emotions during graduation – the feeling of happiness as we “reap the fruits of our hardships”, sadness as we will now be apart and excitement as we now start to journey into college. But I do not have that “mixed emotions”.
All I know is that I am happy. Super happy. I mean I graduated as First Honorable Mention. Yes, it wasn’t what I really aspired for, but it’s close. Aside from that, I was able to fulfill some of the items in my ‘Goals for Fourth Year’ list which I wrote April of last year. I’m graduating. I’m going to college, that’s what I was thinking that night. As the video which showed pictures of the seniors, I did not reminisce any of those moments. I do not feel sad because my classmates, friends and I will be separated. I’ve already released myself from the tie that binds me and high school. I’m not in the mood to cry or get sentimental.
Di ko ma-explain basta masaya lang ako.


















APRIL 4, 2006 – LORENZ’ RECOGNITION DAY
Our graduation program was finished at around 10PM and we arrived home at around 12PM. I was a bit puyat and I asked Mama if it’s okay if I wouldn’t come to his recognition. Sabi nya unfair daw kasi pumunta naman si Renz sa graduation ko. I was expecting to see my grade school batchmates pero recognition lang pala ngayon, iba pa yung graduation.
APRIL 5, 2006 - BARTH'S GRADUATION DAY
While I was listening to the message of the speaker, I was kind of wishing that someday, Lorma Grade School would invite me as the speaker for graduation. Probably, when Paul graduates. Di ba ang saya. I'll be the youngest speaker for a commencement program. (ASA)
APRIL 6, 2006
We went to UP-Diliman for me to apply for the APE in Math 11 and Math 14. We also went to the College of Engineering. I was reading the bulletin boards there and learned that Julius is graduating with honors. ang galing naman talaga.

No comments: