This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

4.25.2006

the best birthday gift

haha. malayo pa ang birthday ko but I just want to share this e-mail I received from one of the members of Wesgon15 about the birthday gift she received
hi
guys...kamusta??


just want to share my story... pls bear
with me... happy lang tlaga ako today...as in.... very very very
happy....


hours ago, a mailman went to our house to
deliver a letter... i thought galing lang un sa smart or sa insurance company so
i moved closer to him... pagtingin ko sa sobre, i noticed that it looked very
familiar & when i held it in my hands, nakita ko penmanship ko.... then i
ran inside and nagsisisigaw na ako... i knew it was a surprise... sa labas
nakalagay " dont fold picture inside" tpos galing cya sa sampaloc post
office...so when i opend it, picture nga ni wesley!!!! i could not
blieve na ung picture na un galing kay wesley

share ko na din
y he sent me a pic...

3rd week of july 2004(ata un) I made a letter
for wesley in time for his bday... inilagay ko un sa collage that i made fo
him... so bulky tlaga un letter na un...sa letter i asked wesley kung
pwede makahingi ng pic nya... i sent my mail through THE
BASKETBALL SHOW and i enclosed a stamped envelope ...by that saturday, nabasa
kaagad nmi Mr. Velasco ung letter ko at sabi nya ifoforward daw nya un kay
wesley...

by december 2004, i saw wesley featured sa THE
BASKETBALL SHOW MAILBOX reading my letter... tpos sabi nya ganda daw
ng ginawa ko, d daw halatang makawesley!!!! tpos promise nya he'll
send me a pic....

more than a year na ang dumaan & i totally
forgot about that kc i already had his picture taken when i watched pba roadshow
game dito sa lugar namin.... but na surprise tlaga ako kanina when the envelope
was handed to me....

haaaaayyyyy.....i know im very lucky.... sabi
ko nga in 2days time, ill be celebrating my birthday and this is the best
birthday gift i ever received.....the more na humanga ako kay wes.... i am
really thankful that he took time off to send me a
pic...


WES, thank you so
much!!!!


un lang po....thanks for reading it
michelle
ann
hay... sana sa birthday ko rin ay makatanggap ako ng ganyang gift! at sana hindi lang kay Wesley galing... sana meron ding galing kay Victor Basa, Sheldon, Bruce Quebral, *stage one* at *zxcv*.
****
Advance happy birthday sa aking lola(may 31)!!!

No comments: