This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

3.10.2006

Happy Blogging

This is going to be a long post.


Okay, let’s start with my thesis, which I have recently defended. Haha. I can (almost) sigh a relief. The oral examination was “nice”. I HOPE THAT THEY WOULD JUST JUDGE MY POWER POINT PRESENTATION INSTEAD OF MY THESIS. (Ang gagaya sa “style” ng powerpoint show ko ay mamatay. Graduating tayo, diba? Kaya prone tayo sa mga aksidente. Pwede ko yung isipin pag may namatay. Di ako masyamagi-guilty. basta, Lord, wag mo muna akong kunin. Hindi dahil sa graduating ako. Kundi dahil nakapasa ako sa UP, sayang naman yung opportunity kung mamatay ako na hindi man lang mararanasan ang buhay sa Diliman. Ang swerte naman nung waitlisted na mabibigyan ng slot dahil sa namatay ako. Teka, balik thesis nga tayo.) I suck at thesis writing. I just know it. I guess what I hated was the presence of an audience, IV-Galileo students. They’re not disturbing me by making noise and the like. They were really behaved. Really really behaved. It’s just that I felt very uncomfortable and nervous in their presence. I wasn’t prepared for something like that. Hours before the defense, people were asking me if I’m nervous or what, I just tell them, “okey lang”. A lot tell me “aye, good luck / God bless sa defense” and I just reply “thank you. That’s the nth time you said that.” It’s just that people made a fuss and were kind of concerned for me before my case defense and I was just this carefree and not-so-serious about it. Then came that twenty minutes before the defense. I learned that my classmates would be watching my defense. I was like “Bullshit! Mag-de-defense pa ba ako?” I was trembling all through out the duration of the defense and I don’t know if the panelist observed that. After the defense, everybody was congratulating me because I can finally sleep safe and sound. Actually, I wouldn’t be able to do that since I still have to do a lot of projects since my deadline is a week earlier from the real deadline of the project since I am requesting for an early release of my grade so that I can confirm my slot in Ateneo (that is if I’m still going to Ateneo) Plus, it’s not yet the end of my problem. The bottomline of my case defense was : THESIS OVERHAUL


The other day, we received our prom pictures. Yeah, finally! I’m not so happy with the pictures taken by the official photographers. Sobrang mali naman yung timing nila. Kung kelan nagsayaw kami ni kwan, hindi naman nila ako pinicturan. Paano na yan, wala akong proof sa mga apo ko? hahaHaha. There was one picture I really hated – mukha akong bakla dun. Haha. I like one of my solo pics – the one edited syempre. Our pics this year are much better that the ones last year. Sobrang mas maganda. Haha. I would like to post pa sana the prom pics here, especially that one with kwan para masaya pero wag na lang. I’m wiser than those bitches who will save the pic in their computer and ask someone to edit it and replace my face with theirs. Haha. ASA. (ang swerte pala ni ano. May picture sya na isinasayaw siya ni kwan. Maswerte kang bata pero mawawala mo rin yang copy mo ng picture na yan. Wala ka ring magiging proof sa mga apo mo!!!)


GOOD RIDDANCE, CADT FORM. Haha. Last form na naming kanina. Ang saya. Idol ko talaga si James. DISOBEDIENCE IS A VIRTUE. I hope some miracle would happen that eradicate the NSTP/ROTC in college.


Ilang weeks na lang graduation na. o, wala munang iiyak. I know we’re all gonna be separated from those people whom we consider our second family but on the bright side, we’re all gonna get rid of our enemies and other annoying people. GOOD RIDDANCE, BITCHES. Oh wait, that’s not right. Friends come and go but ENEMIES ACCUMULATE. No matter where you are, they will always stay as your enemies.


SUPORTAHAN NYO NAMAN SI PHIA SA CAMPUS IDOL! BUMILI NA KAYO NG TICKET!


Not a lot of people know me. Sometimes, when I do something bad or curse, some people still are surprised. They go like “aye, ngayon lang kita narinig magsalita ng ganyan a!” or when I tell them devilish things in my mind, they say “ala, aye, and sama mo!” in a sort-of-surprised-voice.


Haha. Marami ang hindi nakakakilala sa akin. I’m much badder than you think.

No comments: