This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

1.18.2006

January Woe

I don't have much blogging time now. I have a lot of unfinished projects and unsolved problems. But it's not that. I am becoming lazy. I feel lazy to get up everyday and attend classes in school.


***

I found out something about that is somewhat disturbing (for me). I can't stop thinking about it.

***

I learned that I should be more careful with my words now. If I have an opinion about someone or say, a secret, I should just keep it to myself to my best friends especially now that I don't know who my friends and enemies are. Friend today, enemy tomorrow. Enemy today, friend tomorrow. Careful, everyone. anything can happen

No comments: