This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

12.11.2005

random posts

*The long over-due LCSSHS Insights post*

I wasn’t expecting much of negative (and violent?) reactions regarding the paper when it was still on its layout stage. Today, students are making a big fuss about the contents of ‘Guess Who’. Some are claiming that LCSSHS Insights staffers are using the paper to tell awful (but true) things about people.

I don’t really care. I can’t please all people. If some will like the turn-out of the paper, good. If some people will hate it, hell cares.

It just disappoints me that some student journalists and some people neglect the Journalist’s Creed we swore on oath before we formally assume our positions. It just disappoints me that some people just can’t understand that as members of a school paper such as the Insights, we have a name and credibility to uphold. There are just things which we can’t tell or share with others.

*Campus Idol*

The program went okay. It’s just frustrating that some contestants are using it for another kind of self-expression – something that involves showing your affection for a girl in the middle of your supposed “talent explosion”. It’s not even that “sweet” or “nakakakilig”. To me, the whole thing appeared to be corny and “pagpapapansin”.

Maybe courting a girl is now considered a talent. Aack.

*Faye’s birthday celebration*

The person Faye was expecting to come didn’t come. Kuya JR didn’t come to Faye’s birthday celebration.

*From experimental to descriptive*

I plan to work on my thesis on our Christmas vacation. Anyways, I’m shifting from an investigatory project to a descriptive research. I wasn’t interested in those alkaloid properties and toxicity thingy, anyways. I just thought that it would be a good exposure for me since I would be taking chemistry and/or biology related course when I go to college.

I guess I will never get to do the majority of the things I want for the rest of my life.

No comments: