This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

11.05.2005

Books

Books I like:
1. Harry Potter (whatever people say, I totally love this book)
2. Sisterhood of the travelling pants
3. Misadventures of a disorganized young woman
4. faulty electric wiring poems (poem anthology. I like it veen though I can't understand some of it)
5. ABNKKBSNPLAko?!
6. Stargirl
7. Bridget Jones's Diary
8. Yougnblood 2.0
9. A Walk to Remember
10. Paboritong Libro ni HUdas

Books I didn't like
1. The second summer of the sisterhood
2. Nights in Rodanthe
3. Tuesdays with Morrie (I never really got to finish it)
4. Maniac Magee (I stopped reading this after finishing two chapters)
5. The purpose Driven life
6. Asian History by Zaide
7. World History by Zaide
8. Five people you meet in heaven (I didn't finish the book)

Books I use to like (but now dislike)
1. Mates, Dates ...
2. The Alchemist
3. Cupidity
4. How not to spend your senior year
5. Princess and the pauper
6. Royally Jacked
7. Pirncess Diaries II, IV, and IV and a half
[ there was a time when I was addicted to young adult romance / romantic comedy fiction books. It opened my mind to crushes, infatuation and that absurd thing called "love". I don't know. Somehow, I'm not fascinated anymore by reading about girls who find their modern day prince charming. hindi sya kilig.]

anyways, I wrote tis post after joining a forum in peyups about the books you hate. A lot said that they hate Paulo Coelho's books, Dan Brown's books, and Sophie's world. Some said Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter. one posted:

I have to agree and disagree. After reading The Alchemist, I thought it was good, sort of inspirational nga. But now, I consider The Alchemist to be a blurry story. parang pang 10 year old reader. at first, it was close to reality pero it turned out be ewan. out of this world.

As for the Dan Brown books, ewan. I haven't read one. Pero I don't think na those books are good. I think it's the contorversies lang naman ang nagpapasikat sa mga yun eh.

P.S. Eviction night ngaun ng Pinoy Big Brother. Sana matanggal na si Sam. FilAm ata kasi sya. (di ko sure eh) The show is PINOY Big Brother. I think it should be for the full-blooded filipinos. Belated Happy Birthday pala to my second favorite (nex to Franzen) housemate, UMA (whose birthday is November 4. uy, magkasunod kami)

No comments: