This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

11.09.2005

all in a day's work

Exams are over and so is my life.

Today, I took the last four exams. It was hell. Hoping of the same or higher grades for second quarter is like hoping for Julius to show up during my graduation and actually talk to me. I am going down. haha. My mom will kill me in a few days or weeks. I am so not doing the terms in our "agreement". I know this is my fault. I mean, I have been out of class since October 3. How do you expect me to know all those stuff they've discussed for a month! yeah, almost a month! But I'm not unhappy or anything like that. I mean, I chose to join all those contests and I don't regret missing classes because of those. After the people I've met and "lessons I've learned", it wasn't all bad, you know.
***
My APEC team members are so good. I am so relieved that they are doing great with the second activity. I made the right decision of choosing each of them. Plus, I already assigned Dominick to replace me as team leader for the mean time (as I have a lot of other activities like the CCE Week, exams and PIChE quiz bee this friday). So far, he is doing good. They are all doing great. I'm so happy to have them as members.
***
Galileo teams for the CCE quizbee are so good. Ralph, Dominick and Aldriah qualified for the finals. Danya, Joyce and Raymark, although they are really good, did not make it. They got eliminated in the tie-breaker sudden death round. But that's okay. I told Ralph a while ago, "Bakit di nyo nakuha yung Gordon Freeman? Bakit Gordon lang sagot nyo?" he answered, "kasi ang naisip ko eh yung member ng linkin park J. Gordon. 'Kala ko J. Gordon yung as half-life at si gordon freeman sa LP. baliktad pala." hahaha.
sabi pala ni ma'am jaime, mag-intermission number daw kami sa culminating program ng CCE Week, kahit ano daw, sumayaw daw kami pag kinakailangan. NO WAY!
***
I will join the PIChE quizbee this friday, November 11 (hmmm... do you remember something signifact... very significant event that happened November 11, last year? I do...) I never thought that this was my thing. haha. Since when did Ayi join a science quiz bee? never. except now. I want to win because Mama is part of PIChE. Although she's not a part of the committee for the quiz bee, I feel as though I have to prove something to her or something like that. At tsaka hindi group tong quiz bee na 'to. It's my name and reputation on the line!
Wish me all the luck in the world and may God bless me. (haha. ang selfish eh)
I wonder if there is a UP-PIChE (you know, like UP PSME. Papa is a member of PSME)
***
Chinskitensai, one of the buddies I added throught the yahoo IDs Julius gave me, has this current status message: ESC meeting. hmm.. maybe that's why Julius hasn't logged in yet. He's busy with ESC. grabe, iba na talaga ang astig na UPian

No comments: