This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.27.2007

masaya na ako

Super! Astig! Astig! Vote for this in the Moto Razr Edge Promo.
The model is Cholo Villanueva, one of the star players for the DLSU Green Archers and also playing for Toyota-Otis(?) in the PBL. [click the image to view picture and details on how to vote for this pic.]

***
One of my best friends, Faye is running for SK Chairman in their barangay. So if you live in Poblacion, please vote for her kasi she's one of the most responsible and dedicated person I know. In our grade school and high school days, she's always been an officer and she's really a born leader.

Faye Angeli "IC" Liwanag for SK chairman.

Her cousin, MacMac is also running for SK Kagawad. So there, vote for them.

***

Masaya na ako. Pumasa ako sa 33 at 54. I got all that I could wish for my 18th birthday. Well, almost. ;-)




1 comment:

Dae said...

hey ayi! :-)

i got your comment. maraming maraming salamat! ;-)konti na lang.. and hey, when i have my defense, nood ka ha and i'll tell your other classmates too! chance niyo nang bumawi sakin haha!

i hope things went well this sem... enjoy the break and see you real soon!

take care and GODBLESS!

-mam dae