This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

8.17.2007

rain rain go away

Classes are suspended again. Ano ba yan, since Wednesday pa walang pasok (well, actually, we still pushed through with the practical exam in bowling since relatively, marami na rin naman yung mga students na nandun, sayang naman yung effort namin sa pagpunta, late kasi yung announcement ng suspension of classes).

I’m not entirely happy with this kasi this means more make-up classes eh ang sabog pa nung mga nagiging schedule ng mga make-up classes. Tapos I’m also afraid na maisipan ng mga prof na hirapan yung exam namin (sa EEE13 on Aug 25 at EEE33 some time this August din) kasi feeling nila sobrang aral na kami.

I’m not exactly using this “free time” wisely. Parang I’d browse my lecture slides, try to solve the problem set tapos after 30 minutes, I’d decide na mag-rest tapos I’d sleep or watch TV or play sudoku for about an hour. Mas marami pa yung tulog, nood at kain ko kaysa mga nagagawa ko na “acad-related”. Tapos dun naman sa probset, parang dalawa pa lang yung nasasagutan ko. Seriously. I’m not even that confident about my answers. When I go over the lecture slides, nagegets ko naman siya but when I try to solve the probset, parang ang alien nung dating niya sa akin, I don’t know what to do to solve it. I am so lost in 33. I am so dead.

Haha. Pansin niyo, most (if not all) of the posts here in my blog are about the subjects I’m taking. Shocks. I don’t have a life.

I remember one meeting in our EEE13 lab when Ma’am Dae asked us who if we still get 8 hours of sleep and there was a loud and collective answer of “hindi” and then she asked who among us still get 8 hours and I raised my hand and my classmates when like “ows?” or something. It kind of bothered me na talagang after nung class sobrang napaisip ako if I allot enough time for my studies. I wrote down my weekly schedule and computed the number of hours I could allot for my studies that will allow me to have 8 hours of sleep, an hour or two for rest or whatever and of course maybe an hour for dinner and lunch. I computed like 37 hours of “aral time”. (note: allotted time lang yan, hindi naman siguradong nag-aaral ako sa span of time nay an eh :) )Enough naman yun diba? Haha. Hindi naman pala ako abnormal. I guess that works kasi I don’t have a life. I don’t have friends or barkada na I would hang-out with. I’m not active in my org. I spend a lot of time alone.

But these past few weeks, on the average, I only get like five or six hours of sleep. So ayos na rin. Normal na rin ako. Yey!
***

Hay, I don’t know what to do. Taltong araw na bakasyon. Yeah, tatlo lang kasi I have a make-up class in Math 54 on Monday. I want to finish reading Harry Potter 7 na pero wala lang parang di ko feel. Gusto kong panooring yung movie na Parang-juuibo pero kamusta naman, di ko mabasa yung subtitle. Gusto ko rin pa lang panoorin yung A Love Story. Pero. Kasi. Ang lamig. Nakakatamad.
***

It’s Ate Lourdes’ birthday this Sunday and we celebrated yesterday. Nagulat pa nga kami ni Joanna nung may dumating na food kahapon. Feeling namin guni guni lang namin yun at binalik na naming wag antayin si ate, kainin agad yung cake kasi baka mawala pa. Haha. Happy birthday, ate Lourdes!
***

Huling hirit na. We wont be having Math 54 classes from August 27 to September 9 so yey! I don’t have to wake up early.
***
Super huling hirit. Umuulan na. Buti na lang walang pasok.

1 comment:

Dae said...

ayi!!! :-D di ko sinasadyang mapaisip ka ha hehe ;-) well, i really hope you're still having *enough* time to rest. basta dapat enough din for the studies.

take care always!

see you around!

- mam dae