This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

8.02.2007

44640

Here comes the "happy days".

Yesterday, the first day of August, the first song I heard is "Moonlight Over Paris". Shocks. Kinilig naman ako. Wala lang. I had PE class and though I had a relatively low score, it's okay because I enjoyed the game naman (haha. dinadaan na lang sa "enjoyed the game" ang score na 32 sa 1 game.) Tapos nakasalubong kami nung guy who's always making sungit to me. I smiled at him and he, um, just walked past me.

Today, We didn't have a class in EEE33 (hmmm... May kinalaman ba ang Trinoma dito? haha. Joke lang po) so I went to my boarding house and packed my things. I've decided to skip Math class so that I could pack na and leave right after my classes but I remembered that I have this sort of resolution na I wouldn't be absent in any of my classes. Haha. It's one of my bad habits. Madalas akong mag-absent dahil trip ko lang, tinatamad.

We had a quiz in English 30. it was announced last meeting but well, I forgot about it. When I arrived in PH325, I saw some people reading notes. I thought they were just preparing for recitation or maybe they're going to report but well, my seatmate told me na may quiz ngayon. Syempre, super cram. Well, I really didn't need to read my notes. There was a story about a company conflict whatever and there were just three questions that we're supposed to answer. I somehow have a difficult time answering the paper. Wala lang. Kasi when it's not objective, I always find the things I write to be stupid or something.

Anyway, I'm supposed to get a new haircut this weekend but I came home to La Union so baka sa Monday na lang ako magpapagupit as a part of the "8 new things about me".

Happy weekend!

No comments: