This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

5.20.2007

awan maaramid

I've recently updated the layout of my blog.
***

I kind of hate my schedule. I'm not yet enlisted in Eng12, AralPil12, and CWTS.
***

Our provincial org, UP Sillag, is going to conduct a college admission rest review. I'm looking forward to it. When Joanna and I went to different schools last week to promote this review we're conducting, nagkaroon kami ng mga best friends. hahahaha. ;p

UP Sillag CAReS / College Admission Review Sessions / June 1 (English & Science) & 2 (Math & Exam), Lorma College Special Science High School - San Juan Campus / P150 / contact: Jairus 09182455759 or Christine 09272973581.

***

I don't really read comments on my blog kasi I know naman na not a lot people read my blog. Pero about two (or more) weeks ago, nagtrip akong basahin yung mga comments dun sa blog dito. A lot of the comments are like ads posted by other people promoting their own or something. And then I found this comment on one of my posts last June or July. At first, I didn't even read who posted it. It read: "congrats. UP ka pala... blah blah blah (medyo mahaba eh)" tapos yung huling line read: "nga pala, si Julius to"

Waaa. ano yun? bakit ba ngayon ko lang ito nabasa?! I clicked on the link to his profile pero blocked naman or something. I felt tuloy na baka hindi siya yun, baka it's someone I know who made this fake comment para ako'y patripan na pakiligin pero sorry na lang kasi late ko na nabasa. pero more likely naman na si Julius nga yun talaga.

tapos last week, nag-resume ako sa pagbabasa ng mga comments. Tapos I found another comment na naman. Ngayon naman, yung kapatid ni Julius ang nagpost. "nice story on my brother" tapos post din siya dun sa isa kong post na may mga pictures pa galing sa Sirib quiz show. hahaha. natatawa ako. ang adik ko pala. hehehehe.
***

Sobrang napaiyak na naman ako nung napanood ko yung 'A Walk to Remember' kagabi.


No comments: