This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

3.02.2006

the happiest girl alive...

...is me.
I don't know why but I passed the UPCAT. When Faye told me I got into Diliman, I thought she was just joking. Later that afternoon, I was wondering how God can be so generous to me. Really. How come ever quarter, I get higher grades when every quarter, I just get more lazy and irresponsible? How come I get into all the schools I applied for? How come I got into UP?
If you really know me, you should know that I am a bad person. There are lot of things that people don't know about me. Faye and Jonee told me last tuesday "bakit kaya si Aye ang sama-sama nya pero ang swerte swerte nya?" I just laughed. maybe there really is no karma. or maybe mabait lang talaga sa akin si Lord kaya ganun. hahaha. baka ka-karmahin din ako. buti na lang, hindi pa ngayon.
hindi ko man nakuha ang gusto kong course sa UP (DWSA), ayos lang. ako naman yung tipong 'magkamatayan na pero sa UP-Diliman ako.' mas mahalaga sa akin yung school kaysa dun sa course.
Initial reaction ng mga tao.
mama:"ala, magconfirm ka na ngarud. hanap ka na ng course mo."
papa:"wag maging aktibista, wag manood ng oblation run (ano?!!!!)"
anti:"ala, nakapasa ka lang, nagkasakit ka naman na!"

No comments: