This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

2.14.2006

February 14 Syndrome

"Ma'am [Garabiles], pwede bang wag na tayong magklase ngayon... valentines day naman eh"

What a great way to start the day. I just checked my e-mail and read about a dozen or so forwarded messages about love, dating, sex and other stuff that are "mabenta pag valentines".
This is what fascinated me the most:

TOP 20 REASONS TO DATE AN ENGINEER
1. High starting salary
2. Free body diagrams
3. Can help you with your math homework
4. Parents will approve
5. Can teach you the motion of rigid bodies
6. Knows how to handle "stress" and "strain" in a relationship
7. The world revolves around us..we pick the coordinate system
8. Can teach you what those other buttons on your calculator do
9. Engineering "couples" have better "moments"
10. Can go all night without a hint of fatigue
11. Always willing to experiment
12. Engineers do it to a specification
13. Learn about the benefits of friction and viscosity
14. Trained to do it right the first time
15. Can design and build larger erections
16. Can do it with more torque
17. Know how to test rigid cantilevers
18. Projectile motion: need to say more?
19. We know the "right hand rule"
and finally...
20. It's not the length of the vector that counts, but how the force is applied!!!
One would think that I find this fascinating because of a certain Engineering student whom I like but it's not that. I actually find it interesting because my parents are engineers. Plus my brother and I want to become engineers someday.

No comments: