This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

1.02.2006

muah 2005, hello 2006

I would start off by saying that I don't have any "new year's resolution" for
2006. I like every part of my life - the good, the bad and the horrible - I love
every single part of it and I'd like to keep it that way.


2005 in a nutshell. In 2005 ...



  • I met Teacher Ann, Teacher Abie, Sir Mike Ben, Molly (kilala pa kaya nya
    ako?), *channel Jr.* and Lex Dela Vega.

  • the new word I've learned is daniellogy.

  • my trademark color is green

  • my fashion style was laidback baduy and/or free-spirited jologs

  • my music genre was OPM and alternative rock

  • the best month was (it's a tie!) February and October

  • my new friends are Chris Cantada, Erwin Armovit, Victor Basa and Sheldon
    (of Hale) - but they're not aware that the five of us are friends

  • the most controversial gossip I've heard are (it's a tie again!) the garci
    tape and James-Yap-Kris-Aquino

  • I had a crush on *stage one*

  • I learned how to use Macromedia MX Flash

No comments: