This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

1.03.2006

Great Teacher Onizuka and other random posts

Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) on GMA

Somehow, I can not believe that GMA is airing it. I know that a lot of kids are watching animè on GMA. I’ve already watched the five chapters of GTO and there are actually a lot of scenes from GTO that are not meant for kids to view. Yesterday, when I watched the first episode of GTO aired by GMA, I noticed that they’ve cut some scenes. They only left the scene that showed Onizuka, one of his students wearing only her undies and a bunch of other students taking their picture to blackmail Onizuka.
In other episodes, there will be a lot of scenes like that. One scene shows Fukuroda (another teacher) touching girls’ butts during PE class. Another episode shows Onizuka, claiming to be cursed, totally naked as one of his students (a girl, mind you) write stuff all over his body claiming it would protect him from the curse.
Though GTO is a fascinating and interesting story (the fact that a teacher smokes in his class, shoots ‘water canons’ at fellow faculty members and beats up students who pisses him off amuses me), in my opinion, it is not proper to air such show that bears theme of sexuality especially when the target audience of this show are kids.

Animo La Salle

‘nuff said.

Strings of Art

I was fascinated by yesterday’s Art section of the Phil Star that featured an art gallery of painted violins. Hmmm…. makes me want to paint Lorenz’ computer monitor. He’ll probably strangle me to death.


Cherry Overdose

Everybody hates me. JhaJha hates me. No one loves me. Except C. No, C hates me. C and Pldt Vibe are conspiring for me to die. Some people hate me and are not even aware of it. Do you get what I mean? I know you don’t. I don’t get it, either. I’m crazy and everybody hates me.

another long overdue post

I was surprised when I learned that two masked girls joined the Oblation Run. APO members must have felt insulted. agaw eksena naman kasi yung mga babae, they stole the scene.

No comments: