This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

1.06.2006

fears?

This morning, I woke up with this realization:

Dati, takot ako na baka sa future hindi ako maging successful, na wala akong magiging trabaho at aasa pa rin sa magulang. Hindi na ako ngayon takot dun. Ngayon, takot ako na sa future makita ko yung mga kaklase o ka-iskwela ko dati - yung mga tinuturing kong mentally incompetent (bobo), exhibitionist (pasikat), immature at irresponsible (lower 40) at superficial (some of the upper 40) - e mas mataas ang sweldo o mas sikat pa sa akin.

***

Yesterday, I had to commute from Lorma San Juan to SLC. When I arrived at SLC, I thought I heard someone shout my name, "Ayi". The first person that came to my mind was A. But that's a bit far-fetched because as far as I can remember, A calls me "Danielle", not "Ayi". Only a few people call me "Danielle". I love that.

No comments: