This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

12.25.2005

Christmas vacation

this is a *work of art* inspired by JhaJha'a poem

(image was removed because someone made a comment that "it's Christmas, why are you posting a pic like that?")

Some angels are good
and some are bad
but the good angels
they are help for us
and some angels
they are demons
they are so many and
but the good angels are so many
many angels but only one
of the bad angels
some of there are good
and they don't
she is a girl.
(obviously, I didn't edit it)


sometimes, kids just fascinates me...

and speaking of art...

inspired by these:





I created these:






yeah, instead of working on my thesis or reviewing for the exam, I am messing around with color pens and acrylic paint.

No comments: