This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

12.18.2005

3 of 9 mornings

I've been attending the misa de gallo sinceDec. 16 so my online schedule has shifted from 8-11PM to 6-9AM. Earlier, the priest said something about Kampanerang Kuba. I can't relate. I didn't watch the last 50 or so episodes of KK.
Yesterday, I was online and so was Von. He asked me why was I online so early and I told him it's all because of the simbang gabi. He asked me if I saw any lormanian. ("my nakita k bang lormanian? wala noh?") I told him my exaggerated speculation that lormanians are "satanista". He replied "wag naman sana." He couldn't hear me laugh. Well, at least, lormanians (I am talking about HS lormanians only) are not hypocrites. They are unlike a third of the people who go to mass just so that (a) they could have rights to say "ha! nagsisimbang gabi ako ha!" and/or (b) they could wish for something this Christmas. It's pathetic.
It's our Christmas party tomorrow. I can hardly wait.

No comments: