This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

11.11.2005

suspended classes

right now, I am having my lunch. yes, in front of the computer. multi-tasking. Chatting with lex while having lunch. Whatever I'm eating now tastes ten times better than usual. he just went away for a while because he has to eat lunch. kagagaling kasi nya sa enrollment. naisip ko na naman, hay, ang sarap sihuro gn buhay sa UP.

somehow, I can't get myself to hate lex for using words like "haye!", "hooora!" ang "enx"(thanks). if someone else have used those words on me, I would told him/her that it is so not good to hear or see. But lex, is different. ewan pero pag siya ang gumagamit ng mga words na yun, tunog "cool", tunog "astig". ewan

***

postponed pala ang PIChE quiz bee. hay. they're prolonging my agony. signal #2 kasi ang la union. but I don't see that. the weather is kind of fine.

*** anyways, I'll just share this pics from an e-mail forwarded to me:















































No comments: