This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

11.27.2005

PROJECT: IN HOC SIGNOS (aka my 27th attempt at finishing a book)

Last November 19, I started compiling and editing for this folio with the title, In Hoc Signos Rebellion.

It will comprised of essays, stories and poems from various books and websites. I am also including some of my works. haha. I actually planned to work on my thesis this November and December pero never mind kasi I have this In Hoc SIgnos project. haha. kung pwede lang kasing ito na lang thesis ko noh! Mas may silbi pa siya kaysa sa dun sa ginagawa kong thesis.

eto pala ang itsura ng cover:




sabi ng kapatid ko ang pangit daw ng cover. just post a comment kung may ideas kayo for the cover of my folio. (pero that sounds impossible kasi i think there are only two persons who read my blog: Jonee and Faye)

No comments: