This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.03.2005

everybody wants me to go to college in Baguio

Uncle Sitong (his real name is tomasito. I guess we have a weird way of naming people), who is currently working in Saudi, called us today.

here was how our conversation went:

Uncle: o kamusta na si lasalista... este atenista pala?
me: ok lng.
Uncle: ok lng? hahaha. sa manila ka pala magaaral eh... sa baguio ka na lang. ano bang course ang kukunin mo?
me: ewan ko nga eh. (ayoko lang sabihin sau eh)
uncle: wala ba ung course na kukunin mo sa mga school sa baguio. alam mo, mahirap sa manila
me: ummm...
uncle: ganito, magpapatayo na lang ako ng branch ng ateneo at la salle dyan sa baguio. dun ka na lang mag-aral
me: saan naman sa baguio?
uncle: basta dyan sa baguio. magpapatayo ako dyan.
me: haha
uncle: tapos ikaw lang mag-isa ang estudyante. para kang ulol.
me: o sige na ngarud. o si lorenz na daw.

haha. everybody in our family is convincing me to go to college in Bagiuo. well, except for papa because he wants me to go to Mapua if I don't pass UP. Engineer si papa kaya no wonder gusto nya ng mapua. haha.

but nothing's stopping me. I've been dreaming about goint out ang leaving La Union since I was in grade 5. ( i once decided that by hook or by crook, i'd go to Philippine Science High School. Unfortunately, I didn't qualify for the Diliman campus. arggh.)

tired now. plus i have a lot of things to do.

No comments: