This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

10.10.2005

and he's single... again

I can't believe this. For months, he was overly obsessed with his girlfriend. He even had his status as MARRIED. Grabe he was crazily in love talaga. haha. emphasis on the was. was. was. noon lang. ngayon- hindi na.

Don't you think it's fate? my old self will totally kill me when she hears me use the word "fate". He broke up with his gf rigt before sem break. And this sem break only means one thing: I'll see him again.

haha. It really amazes me that I get everything I want. well, almost.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Political Notebook: Reid sees darker side of blog world
The king of the filibuster tabled the talking on his blog for a few days last week.
Hi, If you have a minute, please check for bargains here ##Las Vegas##. Should save you at least 50% or more. Tim