This site is best view with 1024 x 768 resolution. Some of the images are from Deviantart and printmaster. Go to my multiply (or photobucket) site to view enlarged versions of the pictures here.

9.30.2005

d2 inlove?!

My ex-crush and my ex-bestfriend are inlove.

okay. I'm sure. DB will consider that as an exageration. MD will say... umm... I don't know.

My ex-crush, MD is courting (is that even the right term to use?) my ex-bestfriend (hey, even though she isn't my "bestfriend" anymore, that doesn't mean we are not in good terms, ok?) DB. Today, in our PEHM class, ms. J and ms. E made them play badminton. I'm MD is head over heels. haha. since when were the guys the one who are head over heels!!!

I wa just wondering why those things never happened to me when MD was still my crush. I guess it's another case if (1) the teacher knows the one you're crushing and (2) the guy really likes you.

=whatever=

No comments: